Translate

Friday 28 September 2012

Hello Kitty as fashion icon

You may think that I'm crazy, but I'm telling you the truth. It doesn't matter that Hello Kitty is a drawing, a character, she has a great influence in the fashion world.

Look at Taiwanese Elle magazine cover!

Not sure if this is sexier than our magazine covers, but it's cuter. Don't you think?

I like cute girls more than sexy girls. Maybe that's why I love Hello Kitty. I like innocent, pretty things with no spots or flaws. Slutty girls just deceive me. But this is my opinion. I think that a fashion icon like Hello Kitty is better than one whore-alike image. Innocence is sexier than promiscous things, that's how I feel, in fact.

I hope that you understand my words. What do you think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment