Translate

Saturday 22 September 2012

Drive with the cat (Hello Kitty, of course)

Are you planning to buy a new car? Your first car? Are you a Hello Kitty fan? Look at this! You may not believe it, but there is a Hello Kitty car. Smart has designed super duper cute cars with the image of the lovely cat on them. I find it sweet, and fun. My car is a regular one, but I'd like to have one of these.
Isn't it sweet? My secret dream: to dress in Sweet Lolita costumes and own a Hello Kitty Smart xDDD Also, Mitsubishi has released an electric car with Hello Kitty design, but I haven't found photographs.

By the way, if you have another car, like I do, you can buy online a lot of products to customize your car. It doesn't matter which car is it.

Volkswagen or Ferrari, which one do you want?xD


No comments:

Post a Comment